The sun has set on my travels. Time to return to the western world, hopefully with an Indian mindset – slowly, slowly. Seven airports successfully managed – no small feat for those that know me. Blessed at the beginning and end of my trip with a visit to Hong Kong where my son lives.
Some gems to share with you of insights that were gleaned from our daily practice.
- Trust your life
- Get in the jeep and see what happens
- Slowly, slowly
- Love is all around us and is shown through the kindness of strangers
- Say yes more often
- Connection with self and others is where the magic is
- Practice yoga and mindfulness/meditation every day and experience a new inner/outer world
- Imagine yourself where you want to be in all areas of your life
- Be grateful for every experience and the people who make it happen
Our next trip is November 2019. Contact me if you are interested.